- By using this Website you are deemed to have accepted the below terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions you are not authorised to use this Website.
- Please note that all offers made on this Website are subject to these terms and conditions.
- Availability: PETSplus endeavours to maintain up to date stock levels, however the appearance of an item as available on this Website is not definitive and some items may be unavailable from time to time. We will email you to inform you of our best delivery date if the item is not in stock.
- Pricing: PETSplus makes every effort to ensure that all prices available on the Website are accurate and up to date. However, from time to time these prices may vary.
- Payment: PETSplus use Stripe to provide a secure and reliable payment processing service.
- Delivery: PETSplus delivers items purchased on the Website anywhere in the Republic of Ireland. For any order under €50 the price for delivery in the Republic of Ireland is €4.99. For orders over €50 delivery is free.
- Cancellations and returns: If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, you may return it no later than 14 days after receipt. PETSplus will not refund the cost of delivery or the cost of returning the item. Please see our Returns policy for information on returning any product purchased from PETSplus on-line.
The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights.
The materials on this Website are provided “as is”. Any information contained on the Website is for information purposes only. PETSplus endeavours to ensure that all information is accurate and up to date, but cannot warrant the accuracy of all information provided. Information is provided without either express or implied warranties or conditions and we do not represent that the use of any of the products available through the website will be correct.
As PETSplus does not have full control over the quality of the goods it supplies or sells, or the uses to which they may be put, PETSplus cannot accept responsibility for any loss or injury suffered as a result of such goods and does not warrant that any such goods are fit for any particular purpose. In any event PETSplus’s liability, if any, will be limited to either replacement of the product or the refund of the purchase price. PETSplus acknowledges its customer’s rights under Irish Law.
PETSplus will not be liable for losses that result from its failure to comply with these terms and conditions that fall into the following categories (even if such loss is derived from its deliberate breach): loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; or any consequential loss.
PETSplus does not accept any responsibility or liability resulting for any damage resulting from, or connected with, your use of this Website.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to an extent permitted by law.
PETSplus reserves the right to modify, change and/or alter these terms and conditions at any point. By accessing or using this Website you acknowledge that PETSplus has no obligation to notify you of any changes to these terms and conditions.
PETSplus Returns policy :
At PETSplus we work hard to make your shopping on-line experience with us as convenient as possible. If you do wish to return or exchange your purchase, we are happy to accept returns provided that the goods are unused, are not damaged and within 14 days of receiving them. The foregoing outlines our conditions of return.
- Goods delivered carriage Free Of Charge will be subject to a carriage charge if returned for refund.
- The goods must be in perfect, saleable condition. All goods returns are subject to approval.
- If you continue to use a product after finding a fault, it is assumed that you are accepting the goods in their damaged state and PETSplus will therefore not accept them as a return.
- In some circumstances, manufacturers may wish to examine the goods for their own records and therefore, replacements may not be sent out until it is deemed that the original goods were defective.
- Where goods are returned due to the customer selecting an incorrect size and requiring an exchange for the appropriate size instead of a refund, the goods are returned at the expense of the customer and an additional carriage fee is incurred by the customer.
- Goods being returned to PETSplus are the responsibility of the sender; we recommend that you obtain a certificate of postage. PETSplus will not be responsible for goods lost in transit.
- Refunds will be made on receipt of returned goods and credited by the same method as the original payment.
- Should there be an omission or error with your order, or in the rare event that goods have been damaged in transit please notify us by email or phone immediately. All shortages and omissions must be reported within 3 days of receipt of order.
Product Out Of Stock if any item is out of stock, you will be notified by return and we will provide you with our best estimate of delivery time.