Glandex Powder for Dogs & Cats 70g
BOOT THE SCOOT!™ IT’S TIME TO LEAVE YOUR DOG’S SCOOTING BEHIND WITH GLANDEX POWDER
Gluten-Free with NO Corn, Soy, or Wheat! Contains NO Artificial Ingredients or Preservatives.
Glandex powder was created by veterinarians specifically to help support anal gland function in dogs and cats. Glandex’s patented formula contains a unique fiber blend, omega fatty acids, probiotics, and digestive enzymes to support digestion, immunity, and seasonal allergies. Our Glandex® Supplements come in both soft chews and powders with a variety of flavors that your pet will love. Give the recommended amount daily based on the weight of your pet. Get Glandex® today, and help your pet finally boot the scoot!™
HOW GLANDEX® WORKS
Glandex works in multiple ways from the inside out to keep the anal glands healthy. Glandex’s patented formula uses a unique fiber blend to support bulky and firm stools to assist the natural emptying of the anal glands every time your pet defecates. Other key ingredients including omega fatty acids also help support a healthy inflammatory response and maintain normal histamine levels in pets with seasonal allergies. Glandex also contains probiotics and digestive enzymes to support a healthy digestive tract, which in turn supports healthy anal gland function.
- Unique fiber blend including pumpkin seed to bulk and firm the stools which helps support the natural emptying of the anal glands
- Omega fatty acids and other key ingredients that support pets with seasonal allergies and a healthy inflammatory response
- Probiotics, prebiotics, & digestive enzymes support healthy digestion & immunity
- Supports healthy anal gland function in pets
- Typical results in 3-5 weeks, 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Veterinarian formulated & recommended
- Great tasting flavors and easy daily dosing
- Patented all-natural formula, made in the USA
- Glandex is safe for pets and does not have any major side effects. Mild side effects can include diarrhea, soft stools, or upset stomach when first starting your pet on Glandex due to the increased fiber content. Please note that we recommend starting your pet on half (1/2) the recommended dosage for the first 5 -7 days this allows your pet to adjust to the added fiber. All of the ingredients in Glandex are all-natural and known to be safe. In addition, Glandex is veterinarian recommended and made in the USA at an FDA registered & cGMP compliant facility.
- On average, the majority of pets see results within 3-5 weeks, however some pets may require up to 2-3 months of regular usage to achieve optimal results.
See our full health range here
Anal gland problems affect millions of pets and are a very common and frustrating problem. Anal gland issues arise when the anal glands of dogs and cats becoming over-filled, blocked, or irritated. All dogs and cats have these two small glands (sometimes referred to as anal sacs) near the anal opening. These glands which are typically the size of a small grape normally release a few drops of scent marking fluid whenever your pet defecates (observed near the end of defecation).
See all glandex products here.