Friendly Hay Green Oat ReadiGrass 1kg
Friendly hay is made from oat forage, grown in fields in the heart of Yorkshire. The oat leaves, stems and fibrous husks are harvested at an early stage whilst they are still fresh and green and before any oat grain is formed. Our drying process removes only the water – retaining the natural flavour and high nutrient value of the oat forage.
Benefits of Friendly Hay Green Oat ReadiGrass
- High in beneficial fibre which will keep your pet’s digestive system healthy and operating effectively.
- Encourages the natural chewing instinct and keeps teeth worn and healthy
- Munching on the forage provides interest and prevents boredom
- Balanced protein delivers energy and supports healthy growth
- The drying process retains vitamins and minerals needed to maintain health and keep your pet’s coat shiny
- Starch and cereal grain free
- Naturally palatable
Friendly Hay Green Oat ReadiGrass is a delicious alternative to dried grass or hay and can add variety to your pet’s diet.
It is suitable for: rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus. Good quality forage, dried grass, timothy, green oat or hay should form the major part of the diet of these animals.
Friendly Hay Green Oat is available in 1kg bags and is available to purchase both online or in store
See our full range of hay here
Follow us on Facebook for special offers, new products and tips and advice on your pets.