Burns Moist Dog Food Fish, Rice & Veg 400g 6Pack
€15.00 (inc. VAT)
4 in stock
Burns Moist Dog Food Fish, Rice & Veg 400g 6 pack
A complete moist dog food suitable for dogs of all ages. Fish, Brown Rice & Vegetables. 6x400g
- Developed by Veterinary Surgeon John Burns
- Made with natural ingredients
- Suitable for dogs with sensitive skin
- Suitable for dogs with sensitive digestion
- Made and produced in WalesContaining delicious ocean fish; organic brown rice and seasonal vegetables; Penlan Farm wet dog food is packed full of goodness. Based on a homecooked meal; the award-winning range has been developed by Veterinary Surgeon; John Burns and offers busy pet owners a convenient feeding option.We are proud to say that Penlan Farm is made and produced in West Wales at our own Burry Port factory; a stone’s throw away from head office.Available in 150g and 400g pouch sizes; serving Penlan Farm couldn’t be easier. Simply open the pouch and feed your prized pooch a high-quality meal in seconds.Bark this way to shop the fish variety.
White Fish (Min 25%), Seasonal Vegetables (Min 25%), Organic Brown Rice (Min 12%), Fish Oil, Minerals and Sunflower Oil
As a natural product, the consistency of Burns Penlan Range may change from time to time. Any variation in the consistency of our Penlan pouches is due to natural variation in the raw ingredients. Please be assured that this is normal and the ingredients themselves have not changed.
Crude Protein 6.4%, Crude Fat 1.55%, Crude Fibre 0.4%, Crude Ash 1.8%, Moisture 77%.
Vitamins: Vitamin A 6250 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 625 IU/kg, Vitamin E 40 IU/kg.
Trace Elements: Zinc sulphate monohydrate 33mg, Iron sulphate monohydrate 11mg, Copper sulphate pentahydrate 4.5mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2mg, Sodium selenite 0.096mg.
Feeding Guide: Penlan Wet Food
|Body Weight||Approx Daily Amount|
|Wet Food Only||Mixing Wet & Complete Dry Food|
|wet food||dry food||wet food|
Please adjust your dog’s food accordingly when mixing wet and dry food
- 1 x 150g pouch is worth around 40g of our dry food
- 1 x 400g pouch is worth around 100g of our dry food
Reasons to reduce: neutered, senior, less active, ongoing health problem, overweight, warm environment, fussy dog, barking, persistent moulting or hyperactivity.