fbpx

Shop

Anti-Parasite Spot On for Rabbits & Guinea Pigs

9.99 (inc. VAT)

Out of stock

Description

Anti-Parasite Spot On for Rabbits & Guinea Pigs

Vet strength, easy-to-use spot on parasite treatment for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets and rats. Kills lice, fleas, mites and roundworms. Suitable for rodents weighing 300–1500g. UK veterinary medicine marketed in accordance with Schedule 6 of the VMR.

Beaphar Anti-Parasite Spot On for Rabbits, Guinea pigs, Ferrets and Rats is an effective, veterinary strength medicine containing ivermectin to treat lice, fleas, mange mites, other mites and roundworms in small animals.
Beaphar Anti-Parasite Spot On for Rabbits, Guinea pigs, Ferrets and Rats is easy-to-use and controls parasites for up to four weeks.
Suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets and rats weighing more than 300g.
For animals weighing less than 300g, use Beaphar Anti-Parasite Spot On for Golden Hamsters and Gerbils.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE ON ANIMALS WEIGHING LESS THAN 300g AS THIS COULD RESULT IN OVERDOSING.
We recommend treating all the animals in the cage or hutch at the same time, and treating the environment with a suitable insecticide
How to use:
Beaphar Anti-Parasite Spot On for Rabbits, Guinea pigs, Ferrets and Rats is an effective, veterinary strength medicine containing ivermectin to treat lice, fleas, mange mites, other mites and roundworms in small animals.
Beaphar Anti-Parasite Spot On for Rabbits, Guinea pigs, Ferrets and Rats is easy-to-use and controls parasites for up to four weeks.
Suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets and rats weighing more than 300g.
For animals weighing less than 300g, use Beaphar Anti-Parasite Spot On for Golden Hamsters and Gerbils.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE ON ANIMALS WEIGHING LESS THAN 300g AS THIS COULD RESULT IN OVERDOSING.
We recommend treating all the animals in the cage or hutch at the same time, and treating the environment with a suitable insecticide.
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LABEL AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
Store below 25°C out of sunlight. Store in the original container. Keep away from food and drink, including animal feeding stuffs. Dispose of empty pipettes in the household rubbish immediately after use.